Installation, Maintenance, and Repair
We provide services for installing, maintaining, and repairing a wide variety of hardware and software related computer and network technologies. This may include network servers, workstations, laptops, network hardware, network connections, backup hardware/software. line-of-business software, e-mail technologies, and various related supporting hardware/software that your business relies on daily.
Issues that typically require maintenance include:
- Configuring and updating line-of-business software. This is defined as software that is considered specific to your business and that is vital to its core operations. For example, a dentist may have dental specific software, a hair salon may have salon specific software, a chiropractor may have chiropractic specific software, and so on.
- Server and workstation Operating System upgrades & migrations
- Firewall and security programs that protect against malicious activity
- Computer hardware upgrades
- Connecting and configuring Internet and network connections
- Maintaining backup systems
- Disk maintenance
- Physically cleaning the interior, and exterior, of a computer including the removal of dust and debris from cooling fans, power supplies, and hardware components.
- UPS systems (Uninterruptable Power Supplies) which provide high-quality electrical power during daily operation and prevent loss of data during a power outage
Issues that typically require repair include:
- Diagnosing and replacing failed hardware components
- Removal of computer viruses, spyware, malware, and adware
- Troubleshooting network connectivity problems
- Diagnosing software bugs and driver incompatibilities.